SUPA Applications FAQ

Do I need to apply to my chosen SUPA University directly?

Yes. You will need to follow your chosen university's application process. 

Do I need to contact a prospective supervisor before I apply?

Please refer to your chosen university's website for application guidance.

I wish to apply to the CM-CDT (, is this the correct site?

Yes. Use the the prize studentship form to apply to the CM-CDT.

I haven't received an email after creating an account. What should I do?

Check your junk mail folder. If you still encounter problems, contact

What file formats does this website accept?

This website only accepts .pdf files. Please provide references and (optional) transcripts in this format.

Does SUPA still offer studentships?

Unfortunately SUPA no longer has the funding to provide studentships. You will need to source alternative funding. Please speak to your chosen university or look on their websites for further information.