**To apply for CM-CDT Studentships, click here.**
Applications are no longer being accepted for SUPA Prize Studentships.
Please use the following links to find out more information on the research carried out across SUPA and what projects are available at our universities.
|Major themes pursued by researchers in SUPA are||SUPA students are registered for a PhD in physics at one of the participating universities:|
Regardless of which university you choose, doing a PhD in the above topics at the above universities makes you an automatic member of SUPA. An excellent training environment will be provided by the SUPA Graduate School, giving candidates access to a wide range of courses across Scotland.
The considerable physics expertise within Scotland is made available to PhD students through:
- video links between dedicated teaching rooms
- computer mediated resources and tools
- practical activities (e.g., programming labs)
- tutorials and discussion classes
- lectures by distinguished visitors
- summer schools
- collaborations with major research facilities
- knowledge transfer opportunities
- entrepreneurship training
Applications should be made to your preferred university.