SUPA Studentship FAQ

Do I need to apply to my chosen SUPA University directly?

Yes. In order to be registered as a PhD student at your chosen institution you will need to complete their application process. Do not wait for the outcome of the SUPA prize competition to complete this step.

Do I need to contact a prospective supervisor before I apply?

Yes. Please contact your prospective supervisor directly prior to completing your application. You will be asked to confirm that they are happy to supervise your PhD.

I wish to apply to the CM-CDT(, is this the correct site?

Yes. Use the the prize studentship form to apply to the CM-CDT.

I haven't received an email after creating an account. What should I do?

Check your junk mail folder. If you still encounter problems, contact

What file formats does this website accept?

This website only accepts .pdf files. Please provide references and (optional) transcripts in this format.